Terms and Conditions
- The inclusive cost of hire is for a 1-4 day period. However if you require the china for a longer period of time please contact us for a quotation.
- Items hired remain the property of Everything Stops For Tea and we ask that the hirer takes responsibility of insuring they are returned in the same condition.
- Due to the vintage nature of our china the pattern or gilt may show signs of wear
Delivery & Collection
- Delivery and collection within a 10 mile radius of Droitwich is free of charge. Any additional miles will incur a delivery charge of 45p per mile. If however you wish to collect and return items yourself, then this would be free of charge.
- Due to the delicate nature of our china and cutlery we will do the washing up for you. All we ask is that you ensure that any excess food is removed and tea pots emptied before packing in the boxes supplied on delivery.
- In order to secure your booking we require a non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total cost with the outstanding balance payable 14 days prior to the event. Should you request any additional items, after the final payment, we would require payment upon delivery.
- Cancellations from the time of booking until 14 days prior to the event will incur the 30% non-refundable deposit. Should cancellation be within two weeks then full payment would be required. We would ask that any cancellations are made in writing to Everything Stops For Tea.
Loss, Damage or Breakages
- Due to the fragile nature and cost of our vintage china and cutlery, a refundable Breakages deposit of £100 is required. This will be refunded within 7 working days of the event, less any deductions as a result of loss, breakage or damage. Should the amount exceed the deposit of £100, then an additional invoice will be raised and payment required within 14 days. Please contact us for Breakage charges.
- Our interpretation of ‘Damages’ includes chipping, cracking, breakage, irreversible staining, rips and burn marks.
Set Up & Service
- We are happy to lay up your tables with linen, tea sets and small flower arrangements but we would ask that all tables and chairs are laid out as required, unless you would like us to help with this for an additional charge.
- If you require us to help serve during your party this can be arranged for an additional cost of £10 per hour per person.
- Due to the fragile nature of our vintage china our charges include the washing up of all items once returned. However if you should have to wash any items during your event please do not place in a dishwasher but hand wash in warm soapy water.
- Everything Stops For Tea cannot accept responsibility for any injury or damages that may be incurred by any of the hired items.
- If advised we can exclude nuts from your Tea menu however we cannot guarantee that our products are nut free.
Click here for a printable PDF of our Terms and Conditions.